Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Want SLeepp...........

This week almost not enough sleep every night...
almost becomealr...

06-04-09:
after back from work,go to church for praise&worship practice,then 11pm go back home wanna start my freelance drawing...whehn i start get idea...mum come in my room and told me that my eldest aunty been send to hospital cuz feel difficulty to breath..so i've rush to hospital with my family member..2pm only go back home...sleepy alr so can't continue my drawing...Thanks God that Aunty is fine ^^.
07-04-09:
sleepy when working lo...sien...after work go to church for High Praise practice...tire but very enjoy in worship,hahaha. Good Job bro&sis,add oil la ^^. after practice go home and continue my 3D drawing..2am my eye totally can't open alr so hav to stop... slepp zZzZzZ.

08-04-09:
today much better. after work go Gurney with Ah Boy then havin dinner and go Cafe with dominic for 2game,wahahaha. Go back continue my 3D...who noe 12am fall asleep while waitng for rendering =.= lll 4am wake up cuz heavy rain,so keep continue my 3D...finally 6am morning i finish all my 3D...Yeah..so happy...go back sleep again...hehe.

09-04-09:
working working...working...stil the same ...drawing and drawing...hehe. 2nite go to church for last supper service... Thanks God for send Jesus to save all of us,He Love all of us. After service go to Cafe again..cuz our Bro Kenny come back from NS...go playing game with him,dominic and boy oso..hehe.

10-04-09:
morning go for braces treatment lo...feel abit oain when eating lo.. >.<
today finish another 3D,hmm...i try to using sunlight effect...i try to adjust the light effect from 6pm until 8pm...sien..finally come out with this...


hmm...actually i feel not so nice la...cuz i online found that other ppl draw with sunlight effect more nice...


wish that 1day i will come out with those nice 3D...add oil add oil ^^
9pm go to church for high praise practice again lo...after practice go mamak with Ger Wei,Ah Lian&Ella.
Dynamic Camp is just left 2month,mant thing not yet done...i'm so worry bout it...all commitee hav own stuff to busy...my vice chairman TY currently stay in Nilai Inti..will back to Penang soon..Cheri busy for helping dad to manage hotel work...do pray la...after next week 19th April High Praise...all will fully concentrate on Dcamp preparation already...all Team...be prepare ya!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lalalalaaa I removed my braces, finally!!
    Hahahahahahahahaha..
    Hope you can remove it soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...i oso hope i can fast fast remove la...but mostly stil hav to wait 4 6month lo... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiya six months, very fast!!
    Just wait patiently, hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahahaha..wat to do..other than wait can't do anything ma...

    ReplyDelete