Thursday, April 30, 2009

Do u have masK?

Feel so many mask around me...especially some holy shit guy which around me...in front of many ppl act til holy but at the back another mask again...shoot ppl at the back then treat like a good guy infront everyone...wat a good acting skill...y dun give u a Gold award,Oscar??? whatever...1thing i have to praise u that u hav a chicken butt "mouth" which noe how to talk talk with very loudly...but what u noe is TALK ok? many thing that u shoot me at the back dun think i dunno...somemore use oth ppl name to shoot me...please la...think b4 u use the oth ppl name to shoot me? u noe wat the relationship between the ppl and me ah? Please la updated ur skill....please dun always use the same skill which always shoot ppl by using oth ppl name...if u not brave enough then better dun shoot ppl....Oppp..sorry i noe u never brave b4 cuz U JUS A NOOB,ok? hav many thing i jus silent and dun sound out and kira banyak...from day one until now how many time u shoot me at the back? sure u won't remember but i will remember xD do so many thing behind ppl...actually wat u wan le? a piece of cake? SHIT? I'm so sien with hav those kind of ppl around me...but i can't do anything...maybe ur house dun have mirror gua...whatever u just keep on ur mask show and ur acting show,hope 1day u not enough mask to cover ur ugly face infront of ppl... dun guess who it is...i'm not shooting anyone...if u think is u then is ur own problem,then u should go to face the wall and repent ur own,ok?

3 comments:

  1. 有时人红的时候,很多事情是在所难免的....
    u teach me 1...kakakakkakakkakaka!!!

    i always tell ppl....
    只要自己有做好自己的本分就好了,不要去在乎那些无聊的人

    jia you lo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not that "RED" only la,wahahahhaa. Thanks ya. Dun worry about me,sure i will do my best la xD. U too ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm this kind of ppl hopefully they will change ler...
    many ppl oso have mask wan la,even front of their best fren o wat,no need to gek qi abt them ler...
    they will receive some lesson when the day comes!!hehex

    ReplyDelete